Businesses and nonprofit organizations work hard at doing great things! Sometimes they don't have enough hours, staff or energy to allot to a more successful fundraising plan. Often an expert advisor can help make all the difference.
As an consultant with a hands on collaborative leadership style, my focus is on customizing strategies that help nonprofit organizations achieve their development and fundraising goals.
I love to meet people! I have been building relationships throughout my professional life. This enables me to help organizations expand networks and forge positive relationships leading to greater fundraising success.
My role includes;
- telling the organization's story and creating the best narrative for potential donors
- creating short term and long term fundraising plans
- doing outreach for investors, donations and sponsorships from individuals, businesses, and corporations
- navigating city and state government funding process
- cultivating the investor and donor relations
- managing the capital campaign
- organizing memorable events
- managing and motivating staff, board members and volunteers connected to fundraising
- attending events, meetings or conferences to promote the organization or protect for new donors
- contacting and educating corporations, elected officials or community leaders about the cause to raise awareness of organization
It is important that the fundraising plan is in harmony with your organization’s mission. People within an organization feel strongly about their objectives, although some may be uncomfortable with asking for donations. Not me! When I am excited about a good cause, I love to share their story and attract supporters who contribute to expanding the mission.
Greenhouse Classroom Benefit for PS84, Williamsburg, Brooklyn